A delicious spin on the Nike SB Dunk, sprinkled with the nostalgia of our childhood, is coming December 6 and it’s going to be sweet. Created by Chase Shiel and designed by a guy you’ve never heard of.
• Canadian Turquoise spread across the upper that will distress beautifully with age.
• Hand painted dipped dots through the midsection and toe box.
• Japanese Pierrot purple suede with sprinkle engraving.
• White pebble grain leather
• DUNK Heel embroidery
• Kangaroo fur fat tongues
• Biscuit brown swooshes
• Sydney engraved red lamb insoles
Designer – United States
Maker – Australia
Soundtrack - Dunk of the Month by XV